So, recently you have and dropped your iPhone and cracked the screen, Well that’s not the one of the best experience that anyone will be having. So, what’s next now you must be panicking what to do next and honestly, you don’t even have an idea.
This is one of the worst experience that anyone can ever have, Having just been through the broken iPhone screen experience with a friend, I thought to share some informative details on what I learned regarding options to get it fixed.
- 1 So, How Can I Fix?
- 1.1 Fix it yourself( DIY ):
- 1.2 2. Repair the Broken iPhone Screen:
- 1.3 3. Investigate iPhone Screen Repair:
- 1.4 Caution:
So, How Can I Fix?
So, there may be many reasons on how you broke your iPhone screen most likely you dropped it somewhere or got under some impact. Whatever it is, just don’t panic and reach out for the best option available for yourself.
Fix it yourself( DIY ):
If you are not a DIY guy then also don’t worry, You can purchase a simple Screen Replacement components Kits on Amazon. You can find it also on your Local store’s price may differ a bit as compared to online. Well, you can get a screen from Amazon, iFixIt, or elsewhere, it’s often more expensive than having Apple just replace the screen for you, plus you’ll still need a set of tiny screwdrivers and various tools for the job, and a fair amount of patience.
2. Repair the Broken iPhone Screen:
If your iPhone is still under warranty then you must contact apple contact Apple Support and go for the express repair service. Apple’s Servicing for their customers is excellent and more over you can get back your iPhone as new if it is the Apple’s Correct Warranty Statement. Apple is excellent with their express service and you can fully rely on their service. Apple will send you a new iPhone in exchange for the broken one, When the new iPhone arrives to you, you restore your (broken) iPhone to that new iPhone, then package up your broken iPhone and send the broken device back to Apple. This process is very fast and reliable and moreover, you don’t need to go out to do any work physically.
3. Investigate iPhone Screen Repair:
There are certain 3rd party ways and offline services where you can repair your iPhone but the best way that we will recommend is by getting it repaired through Apple.
You can find the Listed Chart for their Apple:
We know that it’s not cheap repairing the Screen which is broken. the listed price on the website starts from $129 and it goes till $149, If any other damages are found then there is the other price tag for repairing it which starts from $149 and goes up to $349.
There are certain benefits of going through Apple are that you’re practically guaranteed to have good service by a savvy tech, and they will use Apple OEM components.
If you drop your phone from your hands often then you must get your iPhone a good protector to keep it safe from bump drops and hard impacting scratches.
So, Here are Few Things that might Help you in future:
- Using of a protective iPhone case is a must.
- You can even use an iPhone screen protector
- Be more careful with your iPhone, don’t juggle it over rocks or play catch with it over concrete
- Consider getting AppleCare+ for iPhone, which will cover up your damage more faster and more reliable.
- Accept that breaking an iPhone is a risk of iPhone ownership, and don’t stress about it
- If your touch ID button gets damaged then you need to use the virtual buttons unless the damaged is cleared. Do note that this all comes under other damages, so, it will cost more than the Broken iPhone screen cost.
So, guys, there were our few points and aspects that we wanted to share with you guys. Now, if any other time you get your iPhone cracked then follow these steps and use and one which suits best for you.
If you are an iPhone user do let us know how many times you have dropped and cracked the screen.