Xiaomi phones are undoubtedly the best in the market, The value for money which they provide and the great hardware which makes them shines from other competitors, Though many people do not consider to buy their phones just because for their software experience which is true as the Chinese Tech Giants own MIUI software is pretty loaded with much much customization, Which many people and many don’t. Though one of the most common problems which no one likes is the Notification Menu, And yes that’s true because it really sucks as you neither cant reply directly reply from the notification and nor expand it to see the full message.
And today to overcome this problem which is found by many other, We have come with a guide on how to replace your old MIUI notification center with the almost completely new stock version.
Note: This app only works on Xiaomi Devices running Android Version 5.0 lollipop and above, And a good news is that it does not require any type of root, We tried on our Redmi Note 4/4x running Android version 7.0 with Miui 8.5 and Miui 9, And voila it works perfectly on both. So no worries there.
How to Get Stock Android Notification Center in Xiaomi Phones
Now lets come to the main topic on how to get it, Also it is a very easy method to do so. In which we believe you will have no difficulty at all.
- In order to get Stock Android Notification Center in Xiaomi Phones, You have to first download an app called Material Notification Shade From the Play Store, Link Below.
- Presently, Head over the application. On the application’s home page, we can change different settings. As a matter of first importance, we will give the application the vital consents to work. To do that, tap the on/off flip present at the highest point of the application’s screen (set apart in the picture below).
- Now tap on all the three required permissions and grant them by following the steps shown on your smartphone.
- After you have granted the necessary permissions, tap on the “Done” button.
As should be obvious, we can design a lot of things here including Themes, Colors, Layout and then some. While the fundamental usefulness of the application is free, a portion of the design settings is kept behind a paid boundary. Gratefully, the Proform of the application is really modest and will cost you just $1.99.
- Now configure the Themes settings and then you can customize your own preference. First, tap on “Panel Theme” and select the one you want. For a sample, we are going to go with the Oreo theme.
- Next tap on the “Notification theme” button and select the one you want. I am going to go for the dark theme.
Now as you have hurdled through the setting of this app, Now you can configure this preference according to your linking, And once it will be done you will then realize how good this app is and will be thankful to us, Here is our sample below of how it looks before and after.